If you’re an organised person with great knowledge and passion for creating opportunities for sportspeople be the best they can be.
If you’re a person who is great at motivating people and are able to teach others to be leaders.
Then we have a rare and unique role for you at one of Melbourne leading community cricket clubs.
You don’t have to be a cricket expert, but you have to know people, what makes them tick and how to prepare them physically and mentally to be their best.
For more information contact Paul Sinclair, President YPCC, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0409004651
SENIOR ASSISTANT MENS/MIXED COACH 2023/24
- Supports the Senior Men’s Head Coach deliver high quality training activities on Tuesday and Thursdays
- Delivers tailored fitness, strength and conditioning activities to both senior mens and womens teams
- Delivers individual injury prevention/recovery programs, with a focus with young male/female players transitioning to senior cricket
- Be a leader within the Senior Cricket program
- Male/female players are supported to successfully transition from junior to senior cricket
- Players develop skills needed to improve their own cricket fitness
- Bowling loads of young players is being tracked and managed
- Appointed by the Committee of Management
- Reports to the Senior Men’s Head Coach on the development of training programs and activities
- Collaborates on training activities with the Senior Women’s Head coach
- Regularly attend scheduled preseason season training sessions
- Act in a manner consistent with YPCC’s Code of Conduct
- Prepare and deliver cricket training activities at the direction of Head Coaches
- Prepare and deliver fitness, strength and conditioning programs
- Ensure bowling loads of young players are being appropriately managed by individual players, captains and coaches
- Coach and mentor players to build their own cricket and fitness skills and capabilities
- Provide progress reports to the Committee of Management and Head Coaches as required